Introducing the World’s First Virtual Vehicle…
First Coast Drivers’ Training Shifts into High Gear with Apex
Professional drivers spend many hours in sophisticated, full-motion vehicle simulators developing their skills. The training fully engages the driver: it’s exciting, hi-tech—actually cool—preparation that’s focused and proven.
Have you heard any drivers’ ed program described that way…ever? Soon you will.
Apex Resource Center, founded by former racer Trish Johnson, is working with racing and simulation industry developers to create the world’s first virtual vehicle. And it’s coming only to Jacksonville in September.
The Apex Virtual Vehicle (AVV) will be:
- The most advanced vehicle driver’s training available using state-of-the-art technology.
- Full motion—you’ll feel dynamic forces, physical position and effects directly linked to your driving skills.
- Customizable to your vehicle(s) and the multitude of driving environments.
- Fully programmable and interactive with a playback option to analyze your responses.
- The only thorough driver’s training involving no bodily or property risk—and no stress!
Apex built its name on the foundation of skillful, safe driving using the Web, online videos and personal coaching from Trish; you can click here to learn more about these services. But like most racers, Trish is driven to keep improving. Now that drive is building the new Apex Resource Center, featuring the world’s first state-of-the-art virtual vehicle.
Want to be one of the first to drive the AVV? Contact us now and check back here often for news and updates.
Safe, adept driving: so many lives depend on it…so few teach it. We do. We’re Apex and we’re Driven…to Improve Skill and Safety.™
Apex Resource Center, LLC
10752 Deerwood Park Blvd South - Suite 100 - Jacksonville, Florida 32256 - (904) 891-3646 - trish.johnson@ApexResourceCenter.com